Illinois State University Mathematics Department
MAT 326: Technology Tools for Secondary School Mathematics
Dr. Roger Day (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lesson/Activity Evaluation Criteria
Here's the format and criteria I'll use to evaluate the final version of the lesson/activity you submit.
Particulars: Have You:
- word processed your lesson/activity?
- provided a title page?
- indicated grade/course level?
- stated your objectives?
- cited your references?
0 to 20
Lesson/Activity Plan: Have You:
- situated the lesson/activity into a larger picture?
- provided a description of the lesson/activity progression?
- included an assessment plan?
- described and provided examples of supplementary materials?
0 to 40
Teacher Analysis: Have You:
- addressed potential trouble spots or concerns, such as content, logistics, the process, and your possible reactions to them?
0 to 20
Substance & Relevance: Have You:
- answered, on the cover page, the questions:
- How is technology used throughout the lesson/activity?
- Why use this technology in this lesson/activity?
0 to 20 Name Comments Total ___/100
Paragraph Statement Due: 29 October 2012
Final Version Due: 7 December 2002