Illinois State University Mathematics Department
MAT 326: Technology Tools for Secondary School Mathematics
Dr. Roger Day (email@example.com)
Mobile Apps Presentations
Assignments for Semester Exam Session (Thursday, 13 December 2012)
- Bring your TI-Nspire or TI-89 to class! Check out a TI-Nspire!
- Complete your work on Classroom Lesson/Activity. Final Version due Friday, December 7.
- Prior to our last session (12/13/12), please prepare a reflection paper to address the following:
- What will MY mathematics classroom learning environment be like in the year 2020? What will I be DOING as the mathematics teacher and what will my students be DOING as mathematics learners in this environment?Project yourself and your students into the year 2020. What will have changed from today? What may remain the same? What do you envision to be the most important resources and the most significant methods you'll have at your disposal?
- Prepare a concise response for this task (no more than two typed pages, double spaced). Include a list of any print and internet resources you've consulted. Submit your hard-copy paper directly to me (into my grubby little paw, please) on or before our last class session on Thursday, December 13, 2012.