Make A Gift
You can help the Department of Mathematics fulfill its mission of educating future generations of students about the importance and gratification of mathematics, while remaining committed to the highest standards of academic excellence.
Give Your Time
- Answer an email from a current student
- Send in info on how the program helped you
- Advice for the program on what it can add or change to benefit its students
- Come to campus to talk about what you do
- Offer a day, week, or summer when a student could come an observe you at work
- Offer internships (both for credit and paid) for B.S. and/or M.S. students
If interested, contact Julie Lappin .
You can make a tax deductible donation to the Department of Mathematics' general account so the school can support opportunities for research and teaching as they arise.
Choose Your Passion
You can also specify how you would like a donation to be used. Your entire contribution, i.e., 100% of each dollar, will be used according to your specifications; there are no administrative charges that will reduce your financial gift.
You may call (309) 438-3671 to pledge your support or give online to any of the following initiatives:
- Dr William Leonard Jr Scholarship
- John A. and Anne E. Dossey Fund for Biomathematics
- Mathematics Alumni Education Award
- Ph.D. Scholarship